Code of Conduct – Social media
Studium Generale TU Delft organises events for discussion, critical thinking and reflection. With our activities we aim to contribute to cross-cultural understanding and inclusive, lively debate. Our social media presence is focused on helping people find out more about, discuss and engage with our activities.
We love hearing from you and, to ensure that everyone has a positive experience, below are a few house rules for being part of our online community. By posting, commenting, or replying on one of our posts on our social media channels, you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines and to comply with the social media guidelines imposed by the particular social media platform you are utilising. Studium Generale TU Delft reserves the right to delete content and block users who do not adhere to the code of conduct. Repeated offences can result in a permanent ban from our social media channels. The views expressed by our followers are their own and may not represent the views of Stadium Generale, its employees, or affiliates.
- Be respectful: Please avoid posting any hateful, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or harassing comments, images or videos, or anything that could be deemed offensive to others.
- Engage in a substantiated way: If you are engaging in online interaction, refer in your arguments to reliable sources of information that have been checked or verified.
- Protect privacy: Avoid posting any personal information. Any posts that include an email address, phone number, address or other personal information will be removed.
- Stay on topic: We welcome debate and discussion, but please keep comments relevant to the original post, and don’t repeat the same message across multiple unrelated posts.
- Don’t advertise or self-promote: Avoid making posts or comments that serve as advertisements for yourself or others.
- Don’t infringe intellectual property: Avoid posting anything that isn’t your original creative content or that you don’t have a lawful right to post.
We aim to monitor our main social media platforms all year round, but be aware that our core office hours are between 09.00 and 17.30, from Monday to Friday. We aim to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible, but please note that some enquiries can take longer to resolve. If you have any questions, get in contact with us through firstname.lastname@example.org.