The purpose of this series of workshops is to provide tools to help students determine what your strengths are, what you want, why, and how to achieve it. It is organized by a team of two alumni, a current student, and a staff member of the TU Delft, all of whom are committed to sharing their life skills in the areas of self-empowerment, communication, sports, and self-discipline. Sponsored by Studium Generale and Sports & Culture.
Purpose of this talk: to provide tools to compel you to act on your desires. Here’s where the rubber meets the road.
- What’s your drive?
- How can wellbeing be used as a motor for success?
- What, why and how to achieve ‘it’?
- How to cope with fear?
- What to do with procrastination?
- How to deal with relapse?
Background of the workshop authors:
- Bart van de Laar: Founder of Spartan Workout and action oriented motivator. Aerospace Engineering alumnus. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regina Tange-Hoffmann: Unconventional, authentic and creative lecturer in Communication at TU Delft
- Pui-Yuen Cheng: Student of life and, musician and MMA beast. Current student at TPM faculty (Technology, Policy and Management).
- Pjotr Sebek: Idealist with refreshing ideas and the guts to make it happen. Mechanical Engineering alumnus.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1539680073029155/